Re-Opening Friday, May 29th!
We will re-open Friday, May 29th!
- If you had an appointment scheduled during our closure, you will be contacted by Karyn to reschedule first!
- If you didn't have an appointment, and would like to make one, please call the salon to be placed on the waitlist.
- Please be understanding that we will work to accommodate clients as quickly as we can!
- All clients will be required to wear a face covering or mask and maintain proper social distance whenever possible. Additionally, you will be asked to remain in your car until we call you. Upon entering the salon, your temperature will be taken and you will be asked to use hand sanitizer. Those with underlying health conditions are encouraged to stay home. If you have a fever or flu like symptoms, you will not be permitted to enter the salon.
- Our hours will be a bit different as we work to accommodate everyone. You may be able to temporarily visit us on new days!
- We look forward to seeing you soon!